Pre-Need Planning Options
Many people plan for life events such as weddings and vacations well in advance, but many people do not plan for something that is certain to happen, their funeral.
While most people do not want to think about their own mortality, the time to pre-plan your funeral is now. The primary advantages of pre-arranging your funeral is to relieve the burden on your loved ones in an already emotional time, and to ensure your funeral is carried out according to your wishes, eliminating the task of second-guessing what you would have wanted. Taking the time now to arrange your funeral is one less thing your loved ones will need to worry about once you’ve passed. Pre-planning your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family. For more information simply speak to your funeral director. Each year thousands of people decide to pre-need plan their funeral, these plans are designed to be flexible and can accommodate the many changes that often occur in people’s lives.
What you can do in advance…
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate your pallbearers, pick any music or readings you want at your service.
Benefits of Pre-Need Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone, pre-need planning gives yourself, family and friends peace of mind. Pre-need planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
- Our professional and knowledgeable staff can work with you to develop a pre-need plan that works for you and for your loved ones. Contact us today to discuss your pre-planning needs.